Date:      Wed, 13 Aug 1997 19:32:57 -0700
From:      Everett F Batey II <efb@cotdazr.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Bum scoop netscape 4.2b7 WHAT version

In the FAQ, newsgps etc .. there is wide tauting for the Netscape
unknown x86 freebsd ns4.02b7 .. THERE is no lib compat info ..

I am very sad to learn that there are at least a dozen hard refs
to libxyzxyz.so.m.n some of which can be fixed with a link from
current found with locate to current found with locate PLUS 1 ..

Some libs just dont exist .. I tried at cost of some hours
locally and remotely  from F.Bsd 2.0.5 to 2.1.6 with total failure

Regretably this is one more example of what I still can never do with
my nifty F.Bsd .. help ..