Date:      Tue, 07 Apr 1998 14:37:21 -0700
From:      Jim Mock <jim@triax.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   frontpage extension headache

This one's got me stumped so I figured I'd see if anyone else has any
ideas..  we've got multiple vhosts set up on one of our web servers with
frontpage extensions working fine on all but one of them.  The one that I'm
having problems with is trying to read from we80.cnf instead of
www.domain.com:80.cnf as the others do and I have NO idea why.  I've
installed/uninstalled the extensions about 20 times, upgraded them, chowned
the web, rmuser'd the acct, deleted the vhost, rebooted the machine..
everything.. and I still get the same error message.  If anyone has any
help/info/advice/etc it'd be much appreciated.. I've been screwin around
with this for 4 hrs today and I think it's starting to make me crazy.

Thanks in advance..

Jim

  Jim Mock | System Administrator | Webmaster
  Triax Internet Services | Portland, OR  USA
  e-Mail:  jim@triax.com | webmaster@triax.com
  WWW:  http://www.triax.com/
  Phone: (503)403-4311 | Fax: (503)403-4317