Date:      Fri, 23 Apr 1999 12:16:26 +0200
From:      Herbelot Thierry <Thierry.Herbelot@alcatel.fr>
To:        John M Vinopal <banshee@abattoir.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: WD8013 device timeout == busted?

Hello,

I have also an NE2000 clone on the ISA bus : I have had to use the setup
diskette to switch from BNC to twisted pair (beware, each NE2000-clone
manufacturer has a different setup program and not all are compatible).

an NE2000 clone on PCI seems auto-configurable (I could switch from TP
to BNC automagically)

	HTH

	TfH