Date:      Sun, 22 Mar 1998 05:12:44 -0800
From:      Promo@webdirect2001.com
To:        Promo@webdirect2001.com
Subject:   You have to check out this Website!

**www.WebDirect2001.com**
Tons of FREE STUFF
Factory Direct PC sales ONLINE
Best Prices on the 'Net

Your invited to visit our newly re-designed website.  Now its even easier to Custom Build a PC Online.  Our new site walks you step by step through the process in building your next PC, and our secure server keeps your vital information safe.  We have the best PC prices on the 'net.  Come check us out @ www.WebDirect2001.com

Weekly Specials-
Intel Pentium II 233 mhz w/MMX
32 Megs Ram
4.3 Gig Hard Drive
ATI Expert@work AGP Video Card
15" digital .28 color monitor
24X cd Rom
56K fax/modem
Yamaha System 25 3D speakers w/subwoofer
Mid Tower Case
Keyboard
Mouse
Windows95 OSR2 Cd
Encyclopedia + games 7 CD Bundle
plus- one year ON-SITE warranty

our Grand Re-Opening special @ $1531
to order visit http://webdirect2001.com/specials.html

WebDirect2001
Your Internet Connection For PC's Delivered To Your Door!!
http://www.WebDirect2001.com

Your name was given to us with having an interest in computers.  If you would no longer like to receive our weekly newsletter please respond to remove@webdirect2001.com with "remove" in the subject and you will be promptly removed.