Date:      Thu, 31 Mar 2011 06:37:20 +1100
From:      Alex <other@ahhyes.net>
To:        <freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: linux app wont start...

 I remember running into something on google that mentions parts of
 ncurses being missing as a possible culprit.

 I ran the following command in /compat/linux on an rpm i had
 downloaded:

 srv# rpm2cpio -q < ncurses-base-5.6-20.20080927.fc10.i386.rpm  | cpio
 -id421 blocks

 problem seems to have now vanished. I have no idea why this would fix
 it, but it appears to have...