Date:      Mon, 9 Feb 2004 23:29:15 -0400
From:      Joey Mingrone <joey@mingrone.org>
To:        Kent Stewart <kstewart@owt.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: library/linking problems

Thanks for the tips Kent.  I'm running 4.9 (4.9-RELEASE-p2).

I also did a cvsup of the ports tree and a portsdb -uU, and after make/buid=
=20
world and a new kernel I also deleted everything is /usr/include/g++ and di=
d:
cd /usr/src && rm -r /usr/include/g++ && make includes

portupgrade -Rf id3lib updates the dependencies properly but still produces=
=20
the same errors.

I'm guessing the problem is in /usr/lib???

Thanks,

Joey