Date:      Fri, 23 Apr 1999 14:29:07 +0300
From:      "Andy V. Oleynik" <andyo@prime.net.ua>
To:        mbermal@ucsd.edu
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: D-Link 528CT, to add to my last mail (fwd)

Year ago I've installed  D-Link 528CT into  the FreeBSD2.1.5-R box,
What I did  was just setting up  parameters of this NIC with supplied
DOS utility, after that I enabled device de0 in my kernel (I dont know
why :)  but all worked fine!!!
Mark Bermal wrote:

> hello agin!
>         I just thought i'd mention that on the D-Link website there are
> drivers for both SCO 4.X and 5.X and linux kernel 1.2, any chance of
> usesing these drivers? I really want this Dlinik 528CT to work.
>
> Please Help!
>
> Thank You
>
> Mark Bermal
>
> PS: I stiill have the no backspace bporb problem with rxvt and pine.

WBW  Andy V. Oleynik  (When U work in virtual office
                       U have good chance to obtain virtual money ö%-)