Date:      Tue, 20 Jan 2004 11:36:57 +0100
From:      Eirik Oeverby <ltning@anduin.net>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Panic with snd_cmi and snd_emu10k1

--=-iFhvez6BqCno3oqbCjs0

Hi!

I think I just made a mistake, checking out and compiling a
soon-after-release -CURRENT sourcetree .. With the result that both
sounddrivers I try to load cause a panic. Since I'm on my workstation
right now, I'm not able to do any kind of debugging, but I will see if
the problem is reproducable on my laptop at home.

In the meantime, has anyone else seen this, and is this a known problem?
Any hints as to what I should do next (apart from rolling back to
5.2-RELEASE or waiting for the tree to fix itself)?

Thanks,
/Eirik

--=-iFhvez6BqCno3oqbCjs0

--=-iFhvez6BqCno3oqbCjs0--