Date:      Fri, 24 Mar 1995 08:58:02 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        "Charles M. Hannum" <mycroft@ai.mit.edu>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ultrastor 34f

:    Rock solid stable since about version 1.0 GAMMA or so.
:
: That's *not* true.  The original version of the u[13]4f driver didn't
: handle CHECK SENSE status anywhere approaching correctly.

Hmmm.  All I can say is what I've seen as a user.  Had all kinds of
problems with adaptech card that I tried, but very little with
UltraStore 34f.  Maybe I didn't hit the problems that were there, and
maybe they weren't that big a deal to me.  Any maybe I have a
selective memory for these things :-).

Warner