Date:      Sun, 17 Aug 1997 11:27:41 -0400 (EDT)
From:      bmc@WillsCreek.COM
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ports/4321: linuxls not properly updated?

>Number:         4321
>Category:       ports
>Synopsis:       linuxls not properly updated?
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Release:        FreeBSD 2.2.2-RELEASE i386
>Environment:

	FreeBSD 2.2.2

	Last week, I submitted some diffs for the linuxls port which, among
	other things, updated it to use a newer distribution of the base
	software and changed its name from linuxls to gnuls.  Today, after
	seeing the ports announcement that went out to freebsd-announce, I
	checked the ftp site.  I noticed that the directory under
	ports-current has changed from linuxls to gnuls, but it still has
	the old Makefile, which still contains the old package name and refers
	to distribution files that cannot be downloaded from the net anymore.