Date:      Fri, 1 Nov 1996 00:13:10 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jim Riffle <rif@ns.kconline.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Sendmail and converting domains

I have recently had someone decide to change their domain name with whom
is a UUCP client of ours.  This company would like to receive mail coming
into either domain.  What I have done is just set both domain to go
into his uucp-dom, which works okay.  However, the problem is his UUCP
softare will not accept mail for 2 different domains.  So, what I would
like to do is, convert any mail coming in to one domain to be to another
domain, which in turn would then go into his UUCP spool.

So basically, if something came into one domain, I would like to have
sendmail covert that message and say it if for a different domain.  Would
this be a sendmail rewriting rule?  Or something that I have do with a
mailertable or something of that nature?

Thanks,
Jim