Date:      Sun, 14 Sep 1997 16:57:14 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Ali1408@aol.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   freebsd

Hi
I tried to install freeBSD 2.2.2 on my PC...I wasnot able to do so for some
reasons...Now my hard drive doesn't show its actual capacity (1 Gig), instead
it shows 700 MB...I assume some of the hard drive contains files belong to
freeBSD...Is there any way i can get rid of it and try the instalation
process again?  Is there any other source on how to install this product,
other than on line, and help files which have come on freeBSD CD's? They
couldnot help me so far :o), Please help thanks...