Date:      Mon, 30 Dec 2002 17:40:55 -0500
From:      "Kutulu" <kutulu@kutulu.org>
To:        "Chuck Robey" <chuckr@chuckr.org>, <FreeBSD-multimedia@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        "FreeBSD-current" <current@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: dri-devel - HEADS-UP

From: "Chuck Robey" <chuckr@chuckr.org>
Sent: Monday, December 30, 2002 5:02 PM

> The moral is, I think you need to rebuild/reinstall dri-devel if you're
> running FreeBSD-current.

I have found that it's generally a good idea to rebuild any modules you have
from ports (in my case it's ltmdm and radeon) when you upgrade the kernel.
Especially with -CURRENT, the module interface could change at any time.
Specifically, I had the same issue you did with ltmdm early last week, with
the same solution (rebuild the port).  ltmdm's pkg-message specifically
tells you you'll have to do this, in fact.

--K