Date:      Thu, 10 Apr 1997 17:57:52 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Email Orders <orders@cdrom.com>
To:        "support@cdrom.com" <support@cdrom.com>
Subject:   FreeBSD on CD-ROM (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 1997 07:19:06 +0000
From: "Roman V. Palagin" <romanp@mutant.mybody.ryazan.ru>
To: info@cdrom.com
Subject: FreeBSD on CD-ROM

Hello!

I've FreeBSD-2.2.1-RELEASE FTP distribution. I want to make a backup
copy of it on recordable CD ( not for sale!). I also want to have
possibility to install FreeBSD from CDROM in future. Could you explain
me CDROM structure for FreeBSD CDROM installation? I already have
FreeBSD-2.1.0-RELEASE CDROMs(both disks), I've notice file cdrom.cfg in
the root of CD and etc. Which directoies I should cfeate?

Thanks for advice.
------
Roman V. Palagin
System Administrator of Mybody.ryazan.RU
E-mail: romanp@mutant.mybody.ryazan.ru
Phone: +7 (0912) 773488