Date:      Wed, 9 Sep 1998 16:12:02 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "Kenneth D. Merry" <ken@plutotech.com>
To:        patrick@namesecure.com (Patrick Greenwell)
Cc:        freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problems with CAM patches

Patrick Greenwell wrote...

> Hi all,
>
> Having a bit of trouble with the CAM patches (2.2CAM-19980716-SNAP.diffs)
> on a virgin 2.2.7-release install. I am getting a rejection of the
> patch to src/usr.bin/mt/mt.c. Before I start digging into the patch
> further, is this a known problem?

It isn't really surprising; those patches were made a couple of days before
2.2.7, and some changes were merged into the -stable tree after the
snapshot and before the release.

My advice is to try to fix them up yourself, or grab mt.c out of the
usr.bin sources from the 2.2 CAM release on ftp.cdrom.com.

ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.ORG/pub/FreeBSD/cam/2.2CAM-19980716-SNAP/src/subin.*

The latter suggestion may be more likely to result in a working mt.

Ken
--
Kenneth Merry
ken@plutotech.com