Date:      Sun, 4 Aug 2002 15:56:23 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Martin Blapp <mb@imp.ch>
To:        <openoffice@freebsd.org>, <ports@freebsd.org>
Cc:        <dev@porting.openoffice.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD OO.org port and package updated to 1.0.1_1

Hi all,

I just bumped the portrevision of the OO.org port. Portversion is now
openoffice-1.0.1_1. (1.0.1 Revision 1)

The english OO.org package is available on http://projects.imp.ch/openoffice

MD5 (openoffice-1.0.1_1.tbz2) = a23cbb601c03732941e01a5b361a74c5

As you see, we use now the new bzip2 package format. If you like
to use the package, you'll need to upgrade to FreeBSD 4.6 STABLE.

Other ports for 18 languages will follow in the next 72 hours:

ports/german/openoffice
ports/french/openoffice
ports/editors/openoffice/files
ports/editors/openoffice-ar
ports/editors/openoffice-dk
ports/editors/openoffice-es
ports/editors/openoffice-gr
ports/editors/openoffice-it
ports/editors/openoffice-nl
ports/editors/openoffice-pl
ports/editors/openoffice-pt
ports/editors/openoffice-se
ports/editors/openoffice-tr
ports/japanese/openoffice
ports/korean/openoffice
ports/russian/openoffice
ports/chinese/openoffice-zh_CN
ports/chinese/openoffice-zh_TW

The port does now rely on the official distfile. It seems
that we used a prerelease distfile before.

Fixed bugs:

- Crash in Gallery mode
- Crash in i18n setup, if $LANG has not been set.
- Removed problematic -export-dynamic CFLAG which did
- Fixed debug=yes build
- Fixed some locking bugs.
- Package does not depend anymore on a specific version
  of XFree86.

Added features:

- OpenOffice.org wrappers for quickstart.
- KDE3 quickstarter available in ports/x11/

Thanks to everbody who made this possible,
especially:

Alexander Kabaev <kan@freebsd.org>
Tim Tretyak <timothy@umc.com.ua>
Carlos F. A. Paniago <pan@panix.ecof.org.br>
Martin Blapp <mbr@FreeBSD.org> (myself ;-)

End everybody else who has contributed patches or
endless testing ;-)

For the FreeBSD OO.org porting team:
Martin