Date:      Thu, 26 Sep 96 08:20:08 CST
From:      "Wayne M. Barnes, Ph.D." <barnes@biodec.wustl.edu>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Xutil.h

Dear FreeBSDers,

     I am trying to install an application (RasMol).  After compiling
several source files without complaint, the make stalls because it
can't find files such as:  (not a complete list)

Xutil.h
Xlib.h
libXext.a
Xatom.h

     I have looked all over my system and I cannot find these files.
Can someone help me find FreeBSD-specific versions of this files?

      Thank you,

Wayne M. Barnes, Ph.D.             fax: 314/362-7183  or 362-3350
Dept. Biochemistry 8231, Washington Univ. Med.School
4566 Scott Avenue   Barnes@biodec.wustl.edu http://mbb.wustl.edu/~barnes/
St. Louis, Missouri 63110 USA       ph: 314/362-3351