Date:      Thu, 5 Oct 2000 13:22:16 -0400 (EDT)
From:      <tom@mybizz.net>
To:        James Housley <jim@thehousleys.net>
Cc:        Nate Johnston <nmj3e@alumni.virginia.edu>, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Apache vhosts question

I've seen the same problem and it was becuase the names were CNAMEd and
not IN A records in DNS.

I currently have namedbased virtualhost set up as follows:

NameVirtualHost 216.238.39.126

<VirtualHost 216.238.39.126>
ServerName www.blah.com
DocumentRoot /home/www/www.blah.com
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost 216.238.39.126>
ServerName www.there.com
DocumentRoot /home/www/www/there.com
</VirtualHost>

Each one of these have an A record pointing to 216.238.39.126