Date:      Tue, 08 Aug 2000 11:54:40 -0500
From:      Jon <jon@state.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Internet accessible -stable or -release file system

Hello All,

I was wondering if there are any servers out there that are setup so I
can browse the directory structure, and look at files on their file
system.  The reason being, while spending my valuable work hours reading
up about things on my machine, which I don't currently have access to
during the day, I would like to browse a file system (i.e.:
/usr/share/examples/diskless).  Does this sound weird?  I know there
was, or still could be, a server that has kernel source available, I'm
just wondering about the rest of the system.

Jon