Date:      Tue, 28 May 2002 15:51:42 +0100
From:      Daniel Bye <dan@slightlystrange.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ipfw range filter?

On Tue, May 28, 2002 at 04:32:36PM +0200, Patrick O'Reilly wrote:
> [...]

If you're using 4.5, though, you can use a preprocessor to parse add-
itional config files, such as lists of IP addresses etc.  It's not a
feature I have yet needed to use, though, so can't offer any practical
assistance or advice.  I guess the external files's syntax will be
informed by the preprocessor you choose.

There is a little more about it in man 8 ipfw

Dan

--
Daniel Bye

PGP Key fingerprint: 3D73 AF47 D448 C5CA 88B4 0DCF 849C 1C33 3C48 2CDC
                                                                     _
                                              ASCII ribbon campaign ( )
                                         - against HTML, vCards and  X
                                - proprietary attachments in e-mail / \