Date:      Mon, 10 Jul 2000 11:08:03 -0600
From:      Charles Randall <crandall@matchlogic.com>
To:        les@safety.net, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Multiple MAC addresses per NIC

Recent threads (by subject) on related topics are,

	Implementing ioctl to set MAC address -- question.
	ifconfig: changing mac address

Neither discusses supporting multiple MAC addresses, but rather explicitly
setting the MAC address in a failover condition.

It appears that Bill Paul has written some code ("setmac", referred to in
the second thread above) that may provide some pointers.

Charles