Date:      Mon, 1 Mar 1999 16:52:34 +0100 (MET)
From:      Emmanuel DELOGET <pixel@DotCom.FR>
To:        rivers@dignus.com (Thomas David Rivers)
Cc:        brandon@roguetrader.com, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG (FreeBSD Hackers Mail List)
Subject:   Re: New rc/init system

As the well known Thomas David Rivers said...
->>
->> Thomas David Rivers wrote:
->> >
->> > Just an observaction...
->> >
->> > You might want to pick a different name... "SAS" could be easily confused
->> > with the well-known program named "SAS".
->> >
->> >         - Dave Rivers -
->> >         (former SAS employee)
->>
->> Or an airline named SAS, or for some of us, an elite Australian
->> military strike force.  (British, too, I think.  ;^)
->>
->
-> Well - the difference here, I think, is that the Airline, and strike
->forces don't also have software for sale.
->
-> The SAS corporation could easily view another piece of software with
->the name SAS as trademark infringement...

Or a french stupid book :)
What do you think of BAS (stands for Basic Administration System)
or SWAS (System Wide Administration Scheme). I don't think that
SWAS is another strike force :)

->	- Dave R. -