Date:      Fri, 04 Apr 1997 19:00:43 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Thomas David Rivers <ponds!rivers@dg-rtp.dg.com>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Some significant (daresay serious) problems with 2.2.1 install & keyboard

> I'm using the 2.2.1-RELEASE from ftp.freebsd.org; with the
> boot.flp found in floppies/newer.  [There is no checksum there,
> so I have no way of validating my copy...]

And I assume that the "older" boot.flp does the same thing on this
386?  I'm just trying to establish an effective timeframe for the
breakage.  Thanks!

					Jordan

P.S. Fix your mailer please - it emits very bogus addresses!  I also
don't see the need for a UUCP account in this day and age.  Why not
get a *real* email address for $5/mo or so?  It's cheap if you already
have internet access through some other means (and folks like hotmail
or bigger.net will even give it to you for free if you're willing to
receive commercial adverts occasionally).  :-)