Date:      Sun, 17 Dec 1995 22:29:41 +0100 (MET)
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        peter@jhome.dialix.com
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD-current-stable ???

It seems that Peter Wemm said:
> Currently, as far as I can tell, the main horror stories being
> reported at the moment appear to be coming from AHC driver users
> (2740/2840/2940)..

My -CURRENT (after Dec. 9  that is) seem stable  anough for me but I  can't
really  test them till the  problem with my mouse is  fixed.  The system is
fine but I *can't* use X11 without a mouse :-(

My modem seems to run fine, sending  and receiving megabytes  of data but I
can't move my mouse a pixel, that's frustrating.
--
Ollivier ROBERT    -=- The daemon is FREE! -=-    roberto@keltia.frmug.fr.net
   FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 2.2-CURRENT #4: Fri Dec 15 19:22:25 MET 1995