Date:      Fri, 19 Nov 2004 18:22:10 -0500
From:      Tom McLaughlin <tmclaugh@sdf.lonestar.org>
To:        Steve Valaitis <steve@digitalnothing.com>
Cc:        coop9211@uidaho.edu
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: mono-1.0

On Fri, 2004-11-19 at 12:53 -0700, Steve Valaitis wrote:
> After building mono I noticed that there was no mod_mono module for
> apache(preferably apache2); at least not one that I could find. Am I looking
> in the wrong place? If it's not yet available do you know what needs to be
> done to implement it, and/or have a timeline for it?
>
> Thanks,
> Steve

Follow the link in my sig and download mono-merge.tar.gz.  It will merge
my project's CVS tree with your local ports tree.  I have ports for Mono
1.0.4 and 1.1.2 there including the latest mod_mono and XSP.  I've been
keeping these ports while John is unavailable.

Be aware, I have never been able to get XSP/mod_mono to work.  bin/mono
just crashes when a page is called up.  I've been told to try the latest
XSP and mod_mono in conjunction with Mono 1.1.2 (it's the mono-devel
port) and see what happens.  I haven't since I really haven't had time
and it's just not high on my list.  You're welcome to try.  Thanks.

Tom

--

BSD# Project - Porting Mono to FreeBSD
http://forge.novell.com/modules/xfmod/project/?bsd-sharp