Date:      Fri, 11 Jul 1997 17:10:51 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chris Wilson <cbw@atlantic.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Using two SCSI controllers

I dropped a second SCSI controller in one of my systems, and MAKEDEV'd the
SCSI device (sd4) for the drive I have off of it, but when I try to
disklabel it, I get:

disklabel: ioctl DIOCGDINFO: Invalid argument

Do I need to make the device links in any special ways? Thanks..

Chris

Chris Wilson (CW40)                           | "What was your username again?"
Internet Connect Company                      | You'd think they'd learn.
Sales: 800-422-2936 Support: 800-921-9328     | http://www.atlantic.net