Date:      Mon, 9 Nov 1998 19:40:51 -0500 (EST)
From:      Ipswitch <ipswitch@apk.net>
To:        Willow <willow@tds.edu>
Cc:        pat.groce@state.sd.us, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: unix is a problem: free bsd doesn't help

On Mon, 9 Nov 1998, Willow wrote:

> That's too bad that you feel that way.  I know that if you would have
> posted your questions here they would have been answered in easy to
> understand steps and you might have been back up and running without
> problems.

It's amazing the people that they let run networks. I wonder whose brother
he is?

My company has had to "embrace" NT for some uses, but we sure aren't loony
enough to use it for our mail servers.

What really makes me scratch my head is Cisco. They are planning to use
embedded NT in some of their products. It's a router, it's a web server,
it's a floor polish! Why would anyone choose NT for an embedded OS? I
thought you needed something small and stable for that? (QNX comes to
mind)