Date:      Tue, 28 Mar 2000 19:08:41 -0500 (EST)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        Mark Kent <mark@noc.mainstreet.net>
Cc:        travis@winconx.com, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: x11amp problem

I read somewhere that x11amp has problems if you don't use the commercial
OSS drivers from www.opensound.com... however xmms works fine on my
machine. (I had the same problem with x11amp myself... but never with
xmms.

| Kenneth Culver              | FreeBSD: The best OS around.    |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: muythaibxr                 |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.	              | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|