Date:      Wed, 9 Oct 1996 09:15:21 -0400
From:      Cat Okita <cat@uunet.ca>
To:        "Brett L. Hawn" <blh@nol.net>
Cc:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>, Jim Shankland <jas@flyingfox.COM>, jmb@freefall.freebsd.org, freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ok, look folks

I'm redirecting this to freebsd-chat, but I agree with Jordan. Finding out
who you're subscribed to a list as is pretty straightforward, especially
with majordomo. If you've run majordomo before, you should know how to
do this (anyone who's *ever* had to administrate a mailing list gets
pretty used to that one :/)

If you find that being an asshole is the best way of dealing with people,
I'm very sorry.

Cat