Date:      Mon, 30 Oct 2006 13:11:23 +0100
From:      patrick <patrick@argonius.de>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   firefox crash

--Dxnq1zWXvFF0Q93v

Hi list

I had firefox-1.5.0.4 running on my workstation at home and at work. Two we=
eks ago firefox crashed the first time. On both (work and home). After many=
 crashes i installed firefox-devel (firefox - 2.0). But now it is the same.=
 It just crashes without any reason. I am using Freebsd 6.1-BETA1.=20
Has anybody a problem like that and/or a solution?
If needed I can send a corefile.

Regards

 Patrick

--=20