Date:      Mon, 5 Feb 2001 12:37 +0100
From:      francois.xavier.bodin@winealley.com
To:        freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Meet us on Wine Alley

Hello!=20

I found your address on a site about wine and spirit, food and good living =
and I thought that you would be interested by the services that our site of=
fers.=20

www.winealley.com is a virtual Club for all those interested in wine in bot=
h a professional and personal capacity.  You too can be among our 5526 memb=
ers to receive our free weekly bulletin which commits you to nothing but pr=
esents an excellent overview of our site.=20

We now have more than 4900 members, both amateur and in the trade who use o=
ur site to discuss wine, buy and sell it and tell us about the best sources=
=20

Club members use the Newsgroup of www.winealley.com to exchange information=
 and experiences.  Only the other day someone asked how much a certain rare=
 wine was worth, I asked for more information about the grape variety, whic=
h doesn't grow in France.  This week alone there have been more than 883 qu=
estions and replies.=20

There are also for sale and wanted ads and a section giving the market valu=
e of wines.

Among the 8 ads placed this week there have been some really good deals inc=
luding a magnum of 1945 Pichon Lalande and a 1947 Cheval blanc!=20
We also provide a particularly useful service with our Wine Pricing Guide e=
ncompassing 4800 different wines and based on auction sales of 150000 lots =
sold worldwide.

Let me make it clear - www.winealley.com itself does not sell or buy wine: =
we simply offer our members the facilities for making their own arrangement=
s.=20

www.winealley.com is also a site supplying information in real time, partic=
ularly the latest news from winegrowers and makers via the French Press Age=
ncy (AFP).  We also have a database of more than 21,000 wines with informat=
ion supplied directly to the site by winegrower=92s co-operatives and speci=
alist magazines.=20

I should be delighted if you would come and join us.  At www.winealley.com =
you will find similarly-minded people who just want to share their love of =
wine.=20

Kind regards

Fran=E7ois Xavier Bodin, Manager of the Online Club=20
francois.xavier.bodin@winealley.com=20

PS. If you are not interested in my offer, please excuse this letter; I am =
sorry to have bothered you.  To prevent further unwanted intrusions please =
click on the following link; your email will be automatically removed from =
our list.=20

http://www.wine-alley.com/wines/desmail.asp?id=3Dfreebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG&=
l=3Duk