Date:      Tue, 17 Jan 2017 04:57:23 +0000
From:      Colin Percival <cperciva@tarsnap.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   sosend returning ERESTART

I think I've tracked an NFS problem down to sosend returning ERESTART; it
looks like it's easy to work around this, but I'm not sure *why* sosend is
returning ERESTART... or for that matter *how* since I can't find anywhere
in relevant code where that gets returned.

Am I missing something obvious?  In case it matters, this is NFS making use
of RPC code, sosending over a TCP connection which goes out over an ixv
interface.

--
Colin Percival