Date:      Sun, 2 May 2010 03:38:07 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Super Biscuit <super_bisquit@yahoo.com>
To:        gecko@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Ports dependent upon libxul

=A0First, I'd like to say thank you for the svn link. It took about eight o=
r nine hours- I fell asleep while waiting- for it to build but it did. Seem=
s that 400 MHZ and 386M are just enough to build it. I did it with the -j 2=
 flag.
When I compile ports and one breaks due to a dependency on RELEASE libxul, =
do I just find the part in question and edit the file to accept the new lib=
xul?
Also, I would like to know if I could ever build packages- firefox, libxul,=
 others- and submit them to a repository. The reason would be to make the i=
nstallation process for others to be easier.
=A0Again, thank you for your time and for letting me get and use the softwa=
re and links.
=0A=0A=0A