Date:      Fri, 18 May 2001 17:38:36 +0200 (CEST)
From:      "Hartmann, O." <ohartman@klima.physik.uni-mainz.de>
To:        Andre Albsmeier <andre.albsmeier@mchp.siemens.de>
Cc:        John Polstra <jdp@polstra.com>, <stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: NIS/YP problems after cvsupdate

On Thu, 17 May 2001, Andre Albsmeier wrote:

All right.

I read the content of that bug report and I did the following:

We have two slave servers within our domain, sometimes I did tests
with a third and a third is coming soon as a constant part of this domain.
So we have definitely more or equal than two servers in our domain.

Just a few minutes ago I changed /var/yp/ypservers that way that it reflects only
one slave server in the domain - and all things run like a charm! No problem!

I permuted the servers to exclude that the behaviour is not specific to one
server - and it works with the other one, too. It seems, after I read the
thread given at the end of this message, that this problem is still a recent
problem ...

:>
:>