Date:      Fri, 18 Nov 2005 08:15:11 +0100
From:      Anton Berezin <tobez@freebsd.org>
To:        Marwan Burelle <burelle@lri.fr>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: port-tags repository access & call for hacking

Marwan,

Picking (2) for now because I can answer that quickly.  :-)

On Fri, Nov 18, 2005 at 12:00:54AM +0100, Marwan Burelle wrote:
> 2) Could it be possible to have a form field to enter tags, I think,
>    as a first step a user may have a precise idea in mind, and digging
>    into the huge list of tags (especialy if they are small ... ;) is
>    not the fastest way to begin search. Of course, after 2 or more
>    interations, using this interface with the related tag view is far
>    more interessant.

Well, there is something like this in the development version of the
thing.  It is a bit ugly in the way it limits the tags it shows, but
give it a try, maybe it's workable.  Just use

   http://bsd2.be/port-tags/test.cgi

instead of the `normal' index.cgi.

\Anton.
--
An undefined problem has an infinite number of solutions.
-- Robert A. Humphrey