Date:      Thu, 18 Apr 2019 10:43:42 -0400
From:      Christopher Hilton <chris@vindaloo.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Raspberry Pi

[1][https://download.freebsd.org/ftp/snapshots/arm/armv6/ISO-IMAGES/11.2/F=
reeBSD-11.2-STABLE-arm-armv6-RPI-B-20190411-r346104.img.xz]
>=20

I=E2=80=99m still testing this but it looks like this was a case of =
using the wrong Pi Image.=20

Sorry for the interruption.

Chris

      __o          "All I was trying to do was get home from work."
    _`\<,_           -Rosa Parks
Christopher Sean Hilton                    [chris/at/vindaloo/dot/com]