Date:      Tue, 18 Jun 2002 05:49:42 +0300
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Mike Makonnen <makonnen@pacbell.net>
Cc:        Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@starjuice.net>, arch@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: rcNG rollout in -current

--qDbXVdCdHGoSgWSk

On 2002-06-17 16:51 -0700, Mike Makonnen wrote:
> On Mon, 17 Jun 2002 18:02:14 +0200
> Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@starjuice.net> wrote:
> > I'm about to try my first rcNG bootstrap.  I'm confident that there are
> > lots of people who, like me, are much more likely to test stuff if it's
> > in the tree and just requires the flick of a switch to turn on and off.
>
> Cool, give us some feedback (positive or otherwise).

For what's its worth, when things are committed in -CURRENT, I tend to
try them out more often and more extensively than things that are
patches maintained out of the tree.  Building world now, I'll probably
join the club of the testers by midday ;)

I'm very glad you didn't stop working on this, and it has eventually
been committed.  Thanks for all the work you and others have put in
making this happen.

- Giorgos

--qDbXVdCdHGoSgWSk

--qDbXVdCdHGoSgWSk--