Date:      Sat, 2 Aug 1997 15:18:16 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Peter Dufault <dufault@hda.com>
To:        root@deadline.snafu.de (Andreas S. Wetzel)
Cc:        scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Need help on writing SCSI scanner driver

> I have the complete SCSI interface description of the Scanner online
> at ftp://cenotaph.snafu.de/pub/doc/studiostar.doc (Microsoft Word
> document - that's what AGFA sent me upon email request).

I'm not keen on looking at a word document SCSI spec - I'm interested
in what kind of scanner it is.  If it is a run of the mill desktop
scanner I recommend you follow Joerg's suggestion and look at an
existing scanning utility and see how to plug it in.

Peter

--
Peter Dufault (dufault@hda.com)   Realtime development, Machine control,
HD Associates, Inc.               Safety critical systems, Agency approval