Date:      Fri, 30 Mar 2012 22:44:48 -0400
From:      Super Bisquit <superbisquit@gmail.com>
To:        FreeBSD PowerPC ML <freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org>, freebsd-java <freebsd-java@freebsd.org>,  Greg Lewis <glewis@eyesbeyond.com>
Subject:   Re: Kaffe does not build on powerpc: dependency for zero-vm

On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 8:12 PM, Super Bisquit <superbisquit@gmail.com>wrote:

> [...]

Okay. Seems that I will need to place the binaries in their respective
positions- libraries and others included in this; or, should I run it from
the extracted folder? If the former, then I will need to know what paths
are for Java. The i386 laptop I have is without a hard drive and has a
liveCD in it.

Other projects related to Java and POWER:
1. I'm having beginner's troubles using cmake. I definitely want to try
building and testing vmkit.
2. Jamvm will probably need to be installed within a subdirectory.