Date:      Mon, 18 Feb 2002 19:13:50 -0600 (CST)
From:      Steven Lake <raiden@shell.core.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   login.conf

	Ok, this might sound stupid, but I'm trying to update the login
preferences for the users on one of our boxes but I can't find the
login.conf file.  Well I can find it, but not where I'm expecting it.  The
box is FreeBSD 4.x and should be up to date on its patches.  Can anyone
help?  I tried doing a search but the results didn't look right.  They're
all things like /usr/ports/src/picobsd and such.