Date:      Tue, 18 Sep 2007 10:57:50 +0100
From:      "Chris Stevens" <chris@caravanuser.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Join the UK's larges growing Caravan Park Database for FREE

CaravanUser has been set up with lottery funding to help create a database =
of caravan parks throughout Europe that are suitable for disabled people an=
d people who find walking difficult.

=20

If you have not already done so, please spare 3 minutes to enter your parks=
 or caravan business details we would greatly appreciate your help: http://=
www.caravanuser.com/index.php=3Foption=3Dcom_mtree&task=3Daddlisting&cat_id=
=3D0&Itemid=3D99999999

=20

As a way of saying thanks, we will be choosing 2 parks per month from the d=
atabase and giving them the opportunity to have a free promotional video wo=
rth over =A3500 pounds.

=20

May I thank you in advance for your support.

=20

Chris Stevens

www.caravanuser.com