Date:      Fri, 28 Dec 2012 13:46:53 +0100
From:      Stefan Farfeleder <stefanf@FreeBSD.org>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   WebKit -> Python dependency

Hi,

I think the www/webkit-gtk2 port lacks a dependency to Python. At least
it fails to build if it is not installed:

checking for perl... /usr/bin/perl
checking for python... no
configure: error: You need 'python' to compile WebKit
===>  Script "configure" failed unexpectedly.

Not sure why I don't have python anymore, actually. I think portmaster
uninstalled it for some reason. Portmaster -a wants to install python,
but, lacking the dependency, after www/webkit-gtk2.

Stefan