Date:      Fri, 4 Jun 1999 12:52:24 -0400
From:      Christopher Michaels <ChrisMic@clientlogic.com>
To:        'Mark Hartley' <markh@delos.kcr.uky.edu>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   RE: Samba troubles

Mark,
You could try increasing your read size, try 4096 or 8192, something to that
effect.

To be completely honest, I've been having the exact opposite issue as you.
My reads from the BSD machine are quicker than my writes to it.  By an
obnoxious factor.

I've even tried posting to the samba news groups and am not getting much
progress there either.

If I find anything else out, I'll let you know.

Sorry,
Chris