Date:      Sat, 11 Dec 1999 10:19:53 +0200 (EET)
From:      Adrian Penisoara <ady@warpnet.ro>
To:        Akinori MUSHA aka knu <knu@idaemons.org>
Cc:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org, sprice@hiwaay.net
Subject:   Re: ports/14359: Update port: mail/imap-uw

Hi,

On Sat, 11 Dec 1999, Akinori MUSHA aka knu wrote:

> 	Isn't anybody except me confidential to commit this update?

 But I thought I left word to Steve to commit if he doesn't hear from me
in two days ?!?... And it happened so that I couldn't take care of it and
Steve should've committed...

> 	Now I plan to supersede it with UW IMAP 4.7 + IMAP-utils for
> 3.5-RELEASE or 4.0-RELEASE: IMAP-utils include mailbox converter,
> {IMAP,mailbox}<=>{IMAP,mailbox} exchanger, IMAP MDA, and so on!

 OK, anyway; now it seems I'm a bit less stressed by work -- let's see
these patches ! I know I start to rotten, but hopefully I'll recover.

 BTW, I only have 3.3-RELEASE here, no 4.0 branch; do you have any 4.0
system there for testing ?

 Thanks, I await your patches,
 Ady (@warpnet.ro)