Date:      Thu, 21 Jun 2012 21:59:04 -0500
From:      Mark Linimon <linimon@lonesome.com>
To:        Stefan Esser <se@freebsd.org>
Cc:        kwm@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD ports which are currently scheduled for deletion

On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 01:24:55PM +0200, Stefan Esser wrote:
> Am 21.06.2012 10:29, schrieb linimon@FreeBSD.org:
> > portname:           audio/gstreamer-plugins-flite
> >                     plugin
> > maintainer:         multimedia@FreeBSD.org
> > status:             BROKEN
> > deprecated because: BROKEN for more than 6 month
> > expiration date:    2012-05-10
> > build errors:       none.
> > overview:           http://portsmon.FreeBSD.org/portoverview.py?category=audio&portname=gstreamer-plugins-flite
>
> I just tried building this port and it built and packaged without any
> problems. Is the compile log still available that lead to this port
> being marked broken?

There's not a quick way to do it.  See the following wiki page for
the how-to:

  http://wiki.freebsd.org/WhenDidThatPortBreak

But by walking through this, I did not find a last build log.  However,
the CVSweb entry shows the following:

  http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/ports/audio/gstreamer-plugins-flite/Makefile.diff?r1=1.1;r2=1.2;f=h

  Update Gstreamer (core) to 0.10.33
  Update Gstreamer-plugins(-base) to 0.10.33
  Update Gstreamer-plugins-good to 0.10.29
  Update Gstreamer-plugins-bad to 0.10.22
  Update Gstreamer-plugins-ugly to 0.10.18

So it doesn't really say.

kwm, you were the committer, do you remember what the issue was?

mcl