Date:      Fri, 4 Jun 1999 13:04:29 -0400
From:      Christopher Michaels <ChrisMic@clientlogic.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Anybody Using the Soft Updates File System?

Hi,
I was about to post a similar question, and figured that I would just add to
this thread instead.

I have 2 questions about softupdates.
#1 - Is anyone using it with a vinum volume?  Is there a reason not to use
it with a vinum volume?
#2 - Is there a more FAQ/handbook like tutorial on how to setup softupdates.
I read that README that Hans-Christoph referenced, and it seems to give an
overview more so than a nitty-gritty of exactly how to do it.

Thanks,
Chris