Date:      Fri, 17 Aug 2001 08:19:29 +0200
From:      Wilko Bulte <wkb@freebie.xs4all.nl>
To:        "David O'Brien" <obrien@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        alpha@FreeBSD.ORG, developers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: dropping compiler support in -current

On Thu, Aug 16, 2001 at 09:58:07PM -0700, David O'Brien wrote:

Great. Just great. With one halfbaked CPU port after the other sprouting
out of the project the one single port that *works* [sortof] is being nuked
by x86-centric developments. Maybe it is about time to *think* instead
of hacking away blindly. If this whole blindness is not changed into
something more productive we might as well throw the ppc, arm, sparc
fledgling ports in the can here and now.

[Yes, I'm pissed. And no, this is not a stab at David]

Wilko