Date:      Wed, 27 Mar 1996 07:52:14 -0600 (CST)
From:      Bob Willcox <bob@luke.pmr.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freefall.FreeBSD.org (FreeBSD Ports)
Subject:   Tcl7.5/Tk4.1 on -stable??

I am having problems getting tcl7.5 and tk4.1 running on my -stable
system (supped as of 3/26, both src and ports).  The builds seem
to go just fine but whenever I attempt to execute them I get the
following error message:

bob@luke-p4 /home/bob> tclsh7.5
ld.so: tclsh7.5: Can't find shared library "libtcl7.5.so.1.0"

or, for tk:

bob@luke-p4 /home/bob> wish4.1
ld.so: wish4.1: Can't find shared library "libtk4.1.so.1.0"

The libraries are indeed in my /usr/local/lib directory, however
an ldconfig -r doesn't show them either.

As I stated above I am running from sources supped yesterday (3/26).
I have done a make world and rebuilt the kernel with these same
sources.

Thsnks for any help you can give,
--
Bob Willcox