Date:      Wed, 6 Jun 2012 11:30:21 +0100
From:      Kaya Saman <kayasaman@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ports <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Zenoss Port Web-UI seems incomplete

Hi,

I've installed the Zenoss port on FreeBSD 8.3 RELEASE 64bit however, I
am unable to get the web-ui up and running.

I'm currently in the process of hacking things out, however, I was
wondering if there was an issue with it or if some alternative
procedure needed to be taken....

At the moment I'm in a massive campaign to try to move my companies
systems away from Linux and on to FreeBSD as let's face it, it's so
much better :-)

....this issue isn't helping!! lol

Aside from that I'm currently grabbing a lot of stuff for 'Zope' over
from the Linux version that I installed onto another 'sandbox' machine
so that I could have an active demo.

Can someone suggest anything or am I stuck with Linux for Zenoss?

Regards,

Kaya