Date:      Tue, 07 Apr 1998 13:37:23 -0700
From:      Studded <Studded@san.rr.com>
To:        Derek Laufenberg <laufen@wi.net>
Cc:        freebsd questions <FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: COBOL on FreeBSD - please don't laugh!

Derek Laufenberg wrote:

> Yes you read the subject right.  (Stop smirking) I'm looking for a
> compiler/interpreter for that god forsaken language.  Any suggestions?

	There was a fairly extensive treatment of this subject not too long
ago. The short answer is yes it's possible, the long answer is that
you'll need to search the archives for the details.
http://www.freebsd.org/search.html Try -questions and -hackers.

Good luck,

Doug

--
***         Chief Operations Officer, DALnet IRC network       ***
*** Proud operator, designer and maintainer of the world's largest